Home >About >Company Profile
Major ActivitiesArtvik has been providing engineering and supply of calibration systems, instrumentation and analytical equipment to various industries, such as:
- Oil Industry: Production, Transportation and Refining
- Gas Industry: Production, Transportation, Distribution and Processing
- Petrochemistry & Chemical Production
- Mining & Metallurgy
Artvik has divisions in the USA, Finland, Russia and Ukraine. The company representation in Central Asia is located in Kazakhstan. A network of Artvik distributors, engineering and service partners operates in the territory of the CIS countries.
ProductsSince 1995 Artvik has distributed over 16,000 pieces of equipment, supplied to more than 1,500 end users including 135 centers of metrology and certification.
Our products include:
pieces of equipment
centers of metrology and certification
- flue gas analyzers
- hydrogen-in-gas analyzers
- sulfur analyzers
- universal analyzers
- pressure, flow and level metering instrumentation
- pressure, temperature and electric signal calibrators as well as multifunctional ones
- test benches for calibration, testing and repair of various instrumentation
- education test benches and industrial furniture
Our equipment feature pattern approvals, while explosion proof and intrinsically safe instruments have TR CU conformity certificates.
For over 30 years Artvik has supplied more than 16,000 units of equipment to over 1,500 end users including 135 centers of metrology and certification.
Artvik PartnersArtvik is a partner to the world's leading manufacturers of control instrumentation, calibration and analytical equipment - well known US and Western European companies: AMETEK Process Instruments, Ametek Sensors, Test & Calibration (including Magnetrol and Drexelbrook), Beamex, FLUKE Calibration, H2scan, hera Laborsysteme and Pulsar Measurement.
Customization, Technical Support and ServiceArtvik customizes equipment to local requirements, that include:
- certification (Pattern Approval and Ex proof) at standardization and certification authorities
- special characteristics of equipment, such as metric units, standard temperature curves according to GOST, accessories, etc.
- manuals and other documentation in Russian and Ukrainian languages as well as software and user interfaces
- information and technical support to customers
- warranty and post-warranty service
- training at our premises in Moscow, Kiev and Almaty as well as at the customer's or manufacturer's site